MID COURSES & SALADS
Roasted Butternut Squash and Mascarpone Soup
Finished with a pumpkin seed dukkah. $8.95
Flavors of the Mediterranean GF
Tapenade, baba ghanoush and hummus served with dolmades, white bean Parmigiano-Reggiano salad, warm pita, Greek olives, peppadew peppers and extra virgin olive oil. $10.95 (GF - no pita)
Tega Hill’s Mixed Greens Salad GF
Pistachio tuile and goat cheese boursin, roasted tomatoes and a Banyuls vinaigrette. $8.95 (GF -no tuile )
Poached Pear and Baby Arugula Salad GF
Spiced walnuts, gorgonzola dolce and a Chianti reduction. $9.95 (GF - no gorgonzola )
Single Cheese Selection $8.95 (each additional selection $3.95)
Served with house bread, spiced walnuts & quince. Add honeycomb - $1.50
A creamy rich cow’s milk cheese. Cheddar-Parmesan like with fruity notes.
Hooks 7-Year Cheddar: Wisconsin
A yellow cheddar cheese; extra sharp.
Humboldt Fog: California
A creamy and tangy goat’s milk cheese separated by a layer of edible ash.
Gorgonzola Dolce: Italy
Mild, young and creamy blue cheese.
Mt. Tam: California
Cowgirl Creamery’s signature cheese is a smooth, creamy, elegant, triple-cream firm, yet buttery with a mellow, earthy flavor reminiscent of white mushrooms.
Quadrello Di Bufala: Italy
Distinctly buffalo; creamy, sweet and robustly pungent.
- Gift Cards Blue Restaurant & Bar $25.00–$200.00
- John Alexander Jazz on August 18, 2016 7:30 pm
- Buff Dillard and the Queen City Bone Jazz on August 19, 2016 9:00 pm
- Live Jazz with the Presley Group on August 20, 2016 9:00 pm
- John Alexander Jazz on August 25, 2016 7:30 pm
- Live Music with Steven Engler on August 26, 2016 9:00 pm
- Live Jazz with the Presley Group on August 27, 2016 9:00 pm
- John Alexander Jazz on September 1, 2016 7:30 pm
- Buff Dillard and the Queen City Bone Jazz on September 2, 2016 9:00 pm
- Live Jazz with the Presley Group on September 3, 2016 9:00 pm
- John Alexander Jazz on September 8, 2016 7:30 pm